1. The Digital Vickers Hardness Tester is a new type high-tech product combining the optical, mechanic and electronic techniques; with a large LCD screen display, a novel and pleasing appearance, direct-viewing, operational functions and reliability, hence it is an i
2. The hardness tester is adopted such techniques as a precise design in the field of mechanics, a higher amplification objectives and digital micro eyepiece in optics field and cold light source for measuring light source, etc.
3. Due to adopt the closed-circuits in loading control system, it makes the accuracy of test force higher, the repeatability and stability of displaying values better. It is the initiate of home to adopt this system on Vickers hardness tester.
4. By means of touch keys on the operating board, the dwell time for test force can be preset, the luminosity of light source can be regulated, Vickers or Knoop measuring method can be selected, hardness scales can be exchanged and files can be stored, etc. All the testing data such as the indentation length, the hardness value, the number of the measurements, and year, month, day, and time are all shown on the LCD screen. It can test result and handle data, and output by printer as well. By means of RS232 interface, the instrument would be connected with computer.
5. According to the particular requirements of the client, the instrument can be equipped with CCD device to enable the video measuring and auto image measuring. The instrument is suitable for testing the micro and thin pieces, the parts with the permeated and coated surface, it is also fit for testing Vickers hardness value for the crisp materials such as the agate, glass and it is, therefore, an ideal hardness measuring instrument for the scientific research institutes, the universities, the industrial production units and the metrological institutes using with for studying and measuring.