Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Detector:||Cesium Iodide And Lithium Fluoride||Display:||LED|
|Energy Response Time:||50kev~3MeV||Dose Rate:||0.01μSv/h~5mSv/h|
|Dose Equivalent Range:||0.01 Sv/h ~ 9.99SV /h||Neutron Range:||0.01 CPS ~ 99999CPS|
|Neutron Sensitivity:||0.5 CPS /1 Sv/h||Size:||115×58×45mm|
|Weight:||270g||Battery:||3.7V Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery|
neutron measurement radiation tester,
led display radiation tester,
HUATEC Radiation Tester
Radiation Meter Neutron Measurement Dose Equivalent Rate Measurement Dose Equivalent Measurement FJ31-7103GN
I. Product introduction
FJ31-7103GN is a multifunctional radiometric instrument with high sensitivity for rapid detection of gamma and neutron (selected) in unknown radioactive environment. It is the first choice alarm instrument used by environmental monitoring, homeland security, border ports, commodity inspection, customs, airport, fire control, emergency rescue, chemical defense force and other departments for routine survey and search for weak radioactive sources. This instrument can not only carry on all-weather monitoring and measurement alarm to radiation environment dose rate and dose, but also has powerful wireless transmission and integrated management function of background software.
FJ31-7103GN dosimeter is designed to work in a single machine, and has the functions of neutron measurement, dose equivalent rate measurement, dose equivalent measurement, service time, parameter viewing and parameter setting. The dosimeter will directly enter the measurement state after starting up, and the screen will display the dose equivalent rate measurement value and dose equivalent measurement value.
FJ31-7103 type designed. The dosimeter main interface by "measuring interface", "dose equivalent rate Settings", "cumulative dose", "dose equivalent Settings", and "neutron counting alarm Settings" "alarm sound Settings" "alarm vibration Settings", "key sound Settings", "communication Settings", "save Settings", "set time" and "version information" twelve interface, including "time setting" contains: year, month, day, hours, minutes, seconds set. Press the button in short mode to switch between the interfaces. In setting mode, press the power button to quickly return to the "Measurement interface" page.
2. Main features
• High sensitivity cesium iodide scintillation crystal and lithium fluoride detector
•Compact design and measurement of multiple gamma rays: rapid alarm for chi-square and gamma rays in 2 seconds, and neutron ray alarm in 2 seconds
• double-button operation with OLED LCD, easy to operate and flexible to set up
• Strong and explosion-proof, suitable for any harsh environment: IP65 protection grade
• vibration, sound and light alarm for complex environment
• Support bluetooth wireless communication: real-time data, alarm transmission and historical record download, facilitating system integration
• green and low energy consumption: two no.5 civilian alkaline batteries can be used continuously for 200 hours
3. Instrument functions
The dosimeter can achieve the following functions:
Measured dose equivalent rate;
Measured dose equivalent;
The alarm value of dose equivalent rate can be set;
The dose equivalent alarm value can be set;
Communication switch and sound switch can be set;
Work parameters can be viewed through the function key;
With the function of self-check, the fault can be identified and suggested, such as detector fall off, low voltage and so on.
Optional Bluetooth data reading system for historical data reading.
4. Performance indicators
|Detector||Cesium iodide and lithium fluoride|
|Dose rate range||0.01μSv/h~5mSv/h|
|Dose equivalent range||0.01 Sv ~ 9.99SV(X/γ)|
|Dose equivalent rate range||0.01 Sv/h ~ 9.99SV /h|
|Dose error||less than 10%|
|Dose equivalent error||≤10% within the measurement range|
|Neutron range||0.01 CPS ~ 99999CPS|
|Neutron sensitivity||0.5 CPS /1 Sv/h|
|Calibration accuracy||±5% (for CS-137 radioactive sources)|
|Dose rate alarm||continuously adjustable in the range of 0.01 Sv/ h-9.99SV /h|
|Working environment||temperature:-30℃~+50℃ humidity:<95%R.H(Non - Condensing)|
|Storage temperature||-40℃ ~ +70℃|
|Communication||Data can be downloaded through Bluetooth 9600BPS/USB communication interface for data management and networking|
|Power types||3.7V lithium-ion rechargeable battery (with charger), working time: more than 200h under background measurement.|
5. Standard delivery
FJ31-7013GN neutron personal dosimeter is a precision instrument; please pay attention to protection, the following Suggestions will be beneficial to the maintenance of the instrument and prolong its service life.
1. Try to keep dry during storage and use. Excessive humidity will damage the instrument.
2. Do not drop, knock or vibrate violently, otherwise the detector will be damaged.
3. If not used for a long time, please remove the battery.
4. If the instrument cannot work normally, please send it to the designated authorized service point for repair.
HUATEC Group has the final right to interpret this manual.
HUATEC Group reserves the right to improve or modify this manual without prior notice to the user.
Safe operation specification
Please read the manual carefully. If you do not follow the manual, the instrument may not work properly.
1. Only accessories and batteries that meet the standards shall be used.
2. Please use the standard 14650,3.7 V lithium-ion rechargeable battery only.
3. Remove the battery if not used for a long time.
4. Unauthorized modification or repair may cause damage to the instrument.
5. If you suspect that the instrument may be out of order in your work, please close the instrument and quickly withdraw from the dangerous place. Contact the manufacturer as soon as possible.
6. This product is only for radioactive related workers
When the dose equivalent rate and dose equivalent exceed the preset alarm threshold, the dosimeter will give out sound, light and vibration alarm. These alarm indications are:
1. The buzzer of the dosimeter gives a sound alarm;
2. The display screen shows relevant information;
3. Indicator light flashes once a second;
4. Vibration of dosimeter.
Tel: 0086 139 109 83110
alloy elements: Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Se, Zr, Nb, Mo, Rh, Pd, Ag, Cd, Sn, Sb, Hf, Ta, Re, Pb, and Bi
Excitation source: 50KV/200μA maximum pipe pressure pipe flow can be adjusted freely,Ag target (standard),Au,W,Rh target(optional).
Detector: BOOST Si-PIN detector
Display: Industrial resistive touch screen with screen size of 4.3"