Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Measurement Parameter:||RMS Of Vibration Velocity (mm/s)||Range:||1mm/s~50mm/s At20~1000Hz, 5%|
|Operation Temperature Range:||0 - 50C||Size:||160mm X 25mm X 17mm (WxDxH)|
|Weight:||120 Gram (including Battery)||Battery:||>100 Hours Continuously Or 4000 Times Measurement|
digital vibration meter
HG6450-1V Remote Switch Velocity Vibration Frequency Meter Vibration Level Meter
The HG6450-1V is a one parameter vibration measurement tool capable of measuring vibration velocity (caused by rotational and structural problems like imbalance, misalignment, looseness, etc.).
Extremely reliable and potable, low cost instrument specifically designed for on-site maintenance in your plant or workshop. It measures overall vibration level by velocity RMS. This easy to use instrument requires little operator training.
It features with one-button operation, holding function and automatic power off.
With remote switch and magnet base to avoid handheld problem, get reliable and consistent data.
· Press the meter’s tip gently on the object being measured while keep the meter perpendicular to it (The pressure should be about 0.5 kg).
· Select the measure parameters by click the key quickly:
VEL: Velocity (unit: mm/s): True RMS Value;
· Start the measurement by continuously pressing the key.
· You may use the remote switch instead of pressing the key. When use a magnet base to fix the meter on the object at the same time, it will give you a more reliable and consistent reading.
· After releasing the key, the result of the last measurement will be held for about 40 seconds, and then the meter will power off automatically.
· The 1st character displayed on LCD will be U, mean Velocity. Measured value follows.
· The LCD will show 1 . if exceed this upper limit.
|Measurement parameter||RMS of vibration velocity (mm/s)|
|Accuracy||±10% ± 2 digits ±5% ± 2 digits|
|Frequency response||10Hz -1000Hz, ±10% 20~1000Hz, ±5%|
|Display||4 digits LCD, refresh interval about 0.5 second|
|Power supply||1/2 AA, 3.6V, Operation Current 4-7mA|
|Battery capacity||>100 hours continuously or 4000 times measurement|
|Operation environment|| |
Operation Temperature: 0oC~50 oC;
Relative humidity: < 85%
|Dimensions||160mm x 25mm x 17mm (WxDxH)|
|Weight||120g (include batteries)|
·Avoid intense impact, high temperature and put in water.
·If the HG6450-1V has been used for over one year, please re-calibrate it to ensure the precision.
HUATEC HG6450-1V 1pc
Testing needle 2pcs (1 long 1 short),
Control unit with cable 1pc
Magnetic base 1pc
Tools kit 1pc
Tel: 0086 139 109 83110