Digital 60HZ Vickers Hardness Tester HVS-3 for Ferrous metals / IC thin sections
● This Digital Vickers Hardness Tester made with a unique and precision desigin in the field of mechanices, optics and light source is able to prodeuce a clearer indentation and hence a more precise measurement.
● By means of a 10x lens, 20x lens or 20x lens and 40x lens , the tester has a wider measurement field and a broader usage range. The set of lens (2 pieces lens ) can be selected according to the user’s requirement.
● Equipped with a digital microscope, it shows the measuring methods, the test force, the indentation length, the hardness value, the dwell time of the test force as well as the number of measurements - all shown on its LCD screen , without inputting the value of diagonal length for the indentation and look up the hardness values from hardness table.
● With a special thread interface, it can be linked with video measuring device and indentation automatically measuring device without changing optical path.
● Uniquely adopts cold light source, the usage life of light source reach 100000 hours.
● By means of closed-circuit system for control, CPU controls testing force to load, dwell and unload, the sensor feedback information, therefore the lost of testing and hence the testing force more accracy.
● The instrument represents today’s world advanced level among the products of the same kind in China.
● Ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, IC thin sections, coating, ply-metals；
● Glass, ceramics, agate, precious stone, thin plastic, sections, etc.
● Hardness testing such as that on the depth and the trapezium of the carbonized layers and quenched layers.